While extremely lightweight, waterproof, and durable, polymer clay is best maintained through love and handling with care–like you! Here are tips on how to care for and preserve the pretty storytellers you've selected:
- Putting your earrings on prior to applying your lotion, perfume, or skincare products is recommended.
- Try to avoid getting makeup on the earrings.
- It happens! If you do get makeup on the earrings, wiping them with a cotton ball dabbed in alcohol will can clean them right off.
- Getting water on your earrings won't damage them, but it's best to avoid wearing them while bathing or swimming.
- It's best to store your selections in a dry and cool place, away from metals or materials that may scratch the clay.